[Ohio-Talk] Today’s the day!

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:19:19 UTC 2021

Happy convention day Ohio!

I am so excited to get started today! Our pre-convention events have been spectacular, but now we get into the real thing! The day is just full of events and activities, and I am so looking forward to sharing them with all of you.

This afternoon, before The gavel falls at 2 o’clock, come a little bit early into the Ohio zoom room. I will be providing some commentary with two young ladies that most of you know, Macey Mcclain and Misty Hatcher. We will be talking about convention and all of the excitement that we are feeling. For those of you who attend the national convention, we hope to be similar to what was presented there prior to general sessions. We will begin about 20 minutes before two, and then stop about five minutes till, so I hope all of you will join us.

Also, as the host chapter, the capital chapter looks forward to meeting and greeting you in the two hospitality sessions before and after the board meeting. Concurrently, we have the state house tour that Jordy shared with you beginning at nine this morning.

Then at 2 o’clock, when the gavel falls, I can start giving out this whole stack of door prizes! We do have some special prizes this year and celebration of our 75th anniversary! So make sure to be in the zoom room throughout all of the general sessions and the banquet so that you can win!

Happy 75th NFB of Ohio! It’s going to be quite a party.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.