[Ohio-Talk] Scholarship finalist introductions

Sadie McFarland sadiemc01 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:30:10 UTC 2021

Good morning NFBOhio! To kick off convention I would like to introduce our first of three scholarship finalists!

Introducing Cammie Gattuso

Cammie is from Massillon, Ohio and is currently attending Stark State College, earning an associates degree in applied sociology, as well as a certificate in American Sign Language.

After earning her associates, she hopes to transfer to a four-year college. She is unsure of whether to pursue a career in sociology or go another direction.

Cammie enjoys reading and watching movies when not at school or doing schoolwork.

Her favorite piece of assistive technology is her Apple Watch.

Blessings,

Sadie M. McFarland
(740) 827-5613
sadiemc01 at gmail.com