[Ohio-Talk] Good morning

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:41:03 UTC 2021

Good morning, Ohio,

I think the convention has been great so far and the next two days will also
be very good so reach out to your leadership if you need help and assist
those who you know need help.

We will be at work all day and chapter presidents you should be available
because it may be necessary for us to contact you or ask a question
definitely at the board meeting and general session. I will hear you all in
the zoom rooms.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>