[Ohio-Talk] Reading PDF’s

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Nov 16 16:30:06 UTC 2021

Ryan.

That really depends on the PDF. If you are reading the PDF in chrome and it is not formatted as an image, you should be able to scroll down past the thumbnails and read the text as if you were reading a document on the web with the virtual viewer. If not, then I would download the file and use JAWS OCR as a Word document to view the text in Word.

HTH.

Chris