[Ohio-Talk] Ready, Shop and Cook!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 21:07:12 UTC 2021

Ohio Members and Friends,

Here are the recipes that I promised for your shopping to cook the tasty
dishes.

Moor recipes from the other Chefs are forth coming!

O'Yah!

Did I mention that Chef Eric has changed his dish to Banana Pudding! Yum!

Read Below!

//

Chef Barbara:

December 11th at 10:00 AM EDT.

Diane McGeorge's Fudge

                Once I found this recipe, I have never made any other kind
of fudge. I suppose that, if you put your mind to it, you could make it
fail, but mostly it is failsafe.

Ingredients:

4 1/2 cups sugar

1 stick margarine

1 large can (about 13 ounces) evaporated milk

12 ounces chocolate chips

1 8-ounce Hershey bar

1 7-ounce jar marshmallow cream or same amount miniature marshmallows

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Chopped nuts, optional

                In large, heavy pan combine evaporated milk, margarine, and
sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring pretty steadily. Reduce heat so that
mixture very gently boils and stir frequently, cooking for 4 1/2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat. Add chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, Hershey bar
broken into pieces, nuts, and vanilla. Stir with wooden spoon until
chocolate is completely melted and everything is well combined. Pour fudge
into generously buttered 13-by-9-inch pan. Cool to room temperature. Cut in
pieces before chilling. Remove from pan and store tightly covered in
refrigerator. Makes five pounds

Chef Delcenia

December 21st at noon

Chicken broccoli casserole

Ingredients

2 halves Boneless skinless chicken breast

2 small bags of frozen broccoli florrets

1 block of each Colby jack cheese and cheddar cheese  (can be mild or extra
sharp whatever you prefer)

1 canned of Campbell Cream of mushrooms soup

Milk

Bacon bits

You will need: knife, 1 medium size bowl, cutting board, 1 large skillet,
deep casserole dish maybe 9x1,  conventional oven

When you purchase your chicken breast you can wash and cut into bite size
pieces and place into a freezer bag and freeze until ready to cook. You can
thaw out chicken by placing refrigerator night before or take chicken out
the freezer very early in the morning of December 21.

For questions, please send me an email.

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.