[Ohio-Talk] Announcement

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Sat Nov 27 19:01:53 UTC 2021

                On Friday evening February 18th from 7 to 9, I will be having a downhome gospel music concert at Stuarts' Opera House in Nelsonville Ohio.

It will be  free and it will be a Blac history month event but it will also be an event to continue our efforts down here to keep and bring our community together with wonderful positive and soulful music.

I want to let you know about it in plenty of time just in case you might want to attend.

More information will be coming so look for it!