[Ohio-Talk] NFB Ohio Convention Banquet Ticket Refunds

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:43:49 UTC 2021

Good afternoon!  As everyone should be aware the NFB of Ohio Board of
Directors voted to move the Convention from an in-person event to a virtual
event. Consequently, the NFB of Ohio will be refunding banquet ticket
purchases to those who wish a refund. You do not need to request a refund.
Rather everyone will receive a refund unless they have otherwise informed
me that they want the cost of the banquet tickets moved to another
fundraiser such as the Money for the Movement fundraiser.

I had intended to have refunds out well before now. However, we ran into a
technical difficulty with making refunds via PayPal. I believe that the
technical glitch is resolved now. So I should be able to issue refunds this
weekend. I apologize for the delay and appreciate everyone's patience on
this issue. Please let me know if you have any refund questions.

Todd Elzey, Treasurer