[Ohio-Talk] Service Dog Awareness Event

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 20:15:41 UTC 2021

Ho cool!

ST

From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Asia Quinones-Evans via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2021 2:58 PM
To: Jordy Stringer via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Asia Quinones-Evans <asiaevans102897 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Service Dog Awareness Event

I wanted to share this link and password from zoom of a Service Dog Awareness Event that my community college hosted on September 27, 2021. The two presenters from Leader Dogs for the Blind were Kathryn (Kate) Roberts and Erin VanBuskirk and Marion Gwizdala from Advocacy for Service Animal Partners.

https://us06web.zoom.us/rec/share/uUaCVFA9mPiiQjNDmS5kVbDHPbJMp5g6ThUzH2FNIw8nbFAbNVjYIADvFvbZJP8n.FvO8NgoXeHRcIKVw

Access Passcode: @6iceQ81

You do have to verify that you are not a robot before you click on the watch recording button. I would like to tell you also that you may want to fast forward the recording to the point where I welcome everyone to the event . At the beginning there is conversation for setting up the equipment.

If you have any questions you can contact me at this email or use this contact information:

Asia Quinones-Evans

Financial Secretary of Student Senate from Lorain County Community College

Phone: 440-366-7661

Email: aquinonesevans at lorainccc.edu <mailto:aquinonesevans at lorainccc.edu>

Financial

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows