[Ohio-Talk] Hadley

c16a19f at sbcglobal.net c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 2 14:36:30 UTC 2021

You point out that it is a private educational institution, so they are not required by law to do the right thing. Does a resolution require the backbone of law?
I recall NFB resolutions being written simply because something or other was perceived by the blind to be harmful or hurtful to blind people. Did the NFB ever pass an anti-Mr. Maggoo resolution?
I agree that we should talk to the people at Hadley to determine what has happened. Who do they intend their students to be, going forward. Maybe sighted grade school kids doing a diversity project on-line?
Cheryl