[Ohio-Talk] {Spam?} Re: Follow up article on Nation's Blind Blog on my Covid-19 Vaccine Trial Experience

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 19:23:16 UTC 2021

Fantastic advocacy Chris! I applaud your courage to become a
forerunner for our health and safety and your persistence in the face
of adversity. Outstanding, Ohio Strong! CF

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood