[Ohio-Talk] Thank You!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 13:35:58 UTC 2021

On behalf of the Capital Chapter, we would like to thank all of our NFB
Ohio family and neighboring affiliates for making our TastefullySimple
fundraiser a stupendous success! Thank you for feeding your hungry bellies
with our simple, yet tasty goodies!

A few additional notes to keep in mind:

-        Every person that has placed an order for our fundraiser, has had
their name entered into a virtual bowl. Our $50 drawing of TastefullySimple
products will take place on Sunday, October 31st.

-        Our consultant, Jennifer Bazer, has graciously allowed our party
to remain open for a little while longer, for those that needed extra time.

-        Anyone that would like to book a personal party or a fundraising
party with Miss Bazer, between now and January 31st, will have their name
entered into a separate $50 drawing of TastefullySimple products.

Contact Information for Jennifer Bazer:

Email: jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com

Phone: (803) 960-9977

Our last time posting our party link:

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11400814
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tastefullysimple.com%2Fp%2F11400814&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHWoT3Riue1lbgcQKxBx2t5XIGO8g>

Again, we thank everyone for taking part in our TastefullySimple fundraiser!

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Capital Chapter

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”