[Ohio-Talk] Thank You!

NFB Ohio Community Service nfbohiocs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 20:26:33 UTC 2021

Good Day OHIO,

The 2021 National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Community Service
Committee salutes you.

It is with deep appreciation and gratitude that we thank you for your
contributions to LSS Choices. Thank you for making the 2021 affiliate
community service project a huge success. We also want to give a special
thanks to Jordy Stringer and Todd Elzey, we couldn’t have done it without
you.

OHIO, You are AWESOME!

“Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.” by Dr. Mae
Jemison

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

Community Service Committee

Candice Armstrong, Cincinnati Chapter

Delcenia Brown, Cleveland Chapter

Shelly Duffy, Capitol Chapter

Patricia McPherson, Greater Akron Chapter

Michael Moore, Greater Akron Chapter

Colleen Roth, At-Large Chapter

Wanda Sloan, Miami Valley Chapter

Joann Williams, Cleveland Chapter

Maggie Stringer, Capitol Chapter

Cheryl fields, Chair

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”