[Ohio-Talk] Dues and drawing for Seniors division

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 17:17:21 UTC 2021

This is a reminder for seniors to send your $5 dues to division treasurer Gloria Conway. Make your check payable to NFBO Seniors Division and send it to Gloria, 16008 Evening Star Ave., Maple Has.s OH 44137. And remember that we have a cash drawing in which you can win $200. The drawing is at the banquet, November 6. The tickets are $10 each. You do not have to be a member of the NFB or even present to Winn. If you sell chances to outsiders, be sure to send us some contact information so that we can get the prize to the winner. Cash for chances should also be sent to Gloria, address above. If you are over fifty, you qualify as a member of the division, so pony up the cash to join us.

Thanks,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.