[Ohio-Talk] Radio show

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:41:29 UTC 2021

Good morning Ohio!

I wanted to let all of you know that tomorrow, October 27, will be this month’s Radio show on voicecorps. I am particularly excited about this show. Not only will we be talking about the upcoming convention, which is exciting in and of itself, but I will be doing so with all four of our current and past affiliate presidents. So, I hope all of you can tune in! I am sure it will be a very informative and lively hour.

To listen, just enable the voicecorps skill on any Alexa device, or go to voicecorps.org . It will be at 11 o’clock tomorrow, October 27, and then will re-broadcast at 11 tomorrow evening.

I am very much looking forward to this show, and hope all of you are too.

Take care.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.