[Ohio-Talk] Big winner

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 23:42:41 UTC 2021

Well, I am not Shure if she is on this list but
Joann Williams

 Is the winner of 2 free nights at the hotel in November she will receive no
charge for her room.

Well, you wish to join in on the fun if you are registered and have
purchased a ticket to the banquet and have reserved your room and get a
first timer to do the same both of your names will be placed in a drawing
for 2 nights at the state convention yes, your room will be free. To win you
have until midnight Tuesday September 7th good luck.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>
blindness is not what holds you back.