[Ohio-Talk] Hearing on HB 352 Tomorrow

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 22:41:43 UTC 2021

there is a first hearing on House Bill 352 tomorrow. This is our Parental Rights legislation   jointly sponsored by Representatives Crawley and Ray respectively. Although Representative Crawley is no longer in the Ohio House because she is a Franklin County Commissioner she will be taking time away from her normal work day to offer testimony on our legislation. This shows how important it is to her.  As you know the bill has been assigned to the House Civil Justice Committee. You can watch the hearing at 3:00 PM tomorrow September 28, on Ohio Channel two.

Eric