[Ohio-Talk] Reminders

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:01:58 UTC 2021

Ohio,  alexa tells me that we are thirty-nine days away from our state
convention. Chapter and division presidents, you need to get your gavel
reports to the awards committee the deadline is October first. Whether you
decide to take part in that process or not You are required to email me a
chapter report with the activity from your chapter or division. This
information is due at the same time with your chapter and division list and
dues.  The dues should be sent to Todd Elzey at 3779 Waterbury Dr. Kettering
Ohio 45439no later than one week before the convention. The convention
agenda is very close to being finished and currently we are making the final
conformations this must be reviewed several times to make it look and read
correctly. Chapter presidents I also need to know who you are appointing to
the nominating committee. Several of you have not registered for the
convention yet you should also not wait to the last moment to take care of
this also. We have not changed anything about the process but do not keep
waiting.  Please visit www.nfbohio.org <http://www.nfbohio.org>
I am still so thankful that many of you do the work of the Nfb every day and
look to hear you at the convention. Please feel free to reach out to me at
any time.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>