[Ohio-Talk] Fundraiser Update

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:15:43 UTC 2022

Fundraising Shoppers,

We have an important update regarding the Communities of Faith’s
fundraiser. The TastefullySimple party link is not always showing our
party, and sometimes appears as a standard TS order. If you have already
made your TastefullySimple fundraising order, please contact me as soon as
possible. If you are still shopping, please make sure the page is showing,
Jennifer Bazer, has the consultant. (her name should be displayed after the
search button)

All shoppers have the option to call TS to place an order over the phone,
or are more than welcomed to call me directly. If you decide to call TS,
make sure to share our consultant’s name, Jennifer Bazer or our hostess’s
name, Carolyn Peters. Shoppers are still able to use the link, but if it is
not showing our consultant and/or hostess names, you will need to search
for our party prior to checking out.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please do not hesitate
to contact myself or our division president, Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters.
We will assist in any way that we can.

Party Information:

TastefullySimple Party Link:

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11445255

Call to Order with TS:

+1-*866-448-6446*

Consultant & Hostess Names:

Consultant, Jennifer Bazer

Hostess, Carolyn Peters

For Assistance:

Maggie Stringer

+1-443-750-0070

Reverend Dr. Peters:

+1-937-657-5134

We appreciate everyone’s understanding, and thank each of you for
supporting the Communities of Faith division!

Sincerely,

Maggie Stringer

Communities of Faith Division

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”