[Ohio-Talk] It's A Fundraising Party!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 22:05:29 UTC 2022

*Communities of Faith Division & TastefullySimple are working hard to cook
Up the most flavorful deals this summer!!*

*We have a fabulous Fundraiser calling your hunger’s attention, the entire
month of August! There are *scrumptious yet simplistic products for every
occasion!

*Click, shop, and fill your fall and winter pantries with greatness today!*

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11445255

Spices, oils, and seasonings for every dish,

Cookies, breads, cakes, a sweet tooth’s perfect wish,

And that’s just a hint of the ultimate TastefullySimple DEE LISH!

For assistance with ordering, please contact Maggie Stringer at

(443) 750-0070. For any other questions, please contact the division
president, Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters.

*LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!*

Communities of Faith Division

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

President Rev. Dr. Carolyn Peters

Phone: (937( 657-5134

Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”