[Ohio-Talk] (no subject)

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:07:18 UTC 2022

We are halfway through our TASTEFULLYSIMPLE fundraiser!!

And all of the delivery trucks have been extra busy in Ohio!

Have you placed your orders yet?

Allow me to share a few of Ohio’s yummy favorites, along with a couple
tried and true recipes.

Vidalia Onion Dressing

Mild and delicious. This sweet, tangy and versatile Vidalia® Onion Dressing
is excellent on coleslaw, spinach salad, chicken and sandwiches.

For Vidalia Onion: https://www.tastefullysimple.com/vidalia-onion-dressing/

Carmelita Bar Mix

What do you call a dessert that features creamy, buttery caramel in a chewy
oatmeal crust? Some might call it perfection – we call it Carmelita Bar
Mix™. Just add butter and heavy cream and bake for 30-35 minutes.

For Carmelita: https://www.tastefullysimple.com/carmelita-bar-mix/

Nashville Hot Seasoning

Bring a little Tennessee to your table with Southern-style spices, paprika,
garlic, mustard and a touch of sweetness. Shake this medium-hot blend onto
chicken, or mix with olive oil for a lip-smacking marinade.

For Nashville Hot: https://www.tastefullysimple.com/nashville-hot-seasoning/

Strawberry Breeze Margarita Mix

You'll want to keep the freezer stocked with this handy bucket. Just add
tequila and freeze or serve over ice for the ultimate summer quencher.

For Strawberry Margarita:
https://www.tastefullysimple.com/strawberry-breeze-margarita-mix/

Bayou Bourbon Glaze

Beautifully rich, brown sugar bourbon sauce with hints of apple cider
vinegar, onion and molasses. Spoon over burgers, pork, salmon or chicken.

For Bourbon Glaze: https://www.tastefullysimple.com/bayou-bourbon-glaze/

Twisty Grahams

Crispy graham snacks baked with honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Perfect for
dipping, dunking and snacking. Serves 8. (8 oz., Kosher)

For Twisty Grahams: https://www.tastefullysimple.com/twisty-grahams/

Jalapeno Peanuts

First the crunch … then the kick! These roasted peanuts, dusted with a
zesty coating that tantalizes your taste buds with a flash of flavorful
medium-heat, are seriously addictive. Better buy two − they won't last long!

For Jalapeno Nuts: https://www.tastefullysimple.com/jalapeno-peanuts/

Bountiful Beer Bread Mix

Cornbread Recipe Idea:

1 package Bountiful Beer Bread Mix

1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn

⅓ cup vegetable oil

3 tablespoons butter, melted

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients
(it will be a thick batter). Place muffin pan on a baking sheet.

2. Divide batter among wells of Pan. Drizzle with melted butter, if desired.

3. Bake thirty minutes or until golden brown.

*Beer is not a requirement anytime using this mix*

For Beer Bread: https://www.tastefullysimple.com/bountiful-beer-bread-mix/

Bacon Pepper Jam or Sweet Pepper Jalapeno Jam

Meatloaf Recipe Idea:

1lb ground beef

1lb ground pork

1 cup grated Parmesan cheese

½ cup plain panko bread crumbs

2 large eggs

1 small onion, diced

1 jar of desired jam, divided

1 teaspoon pepper

*a little extra, wrap the loaf with strips of uncooked bacon. Use half the
jam in the loaf and the remaining as a glaze. *

For Bacon Jam: https://www.tastefullysimple.com/bacon-pepper-jam/

For Jalapeno Jam:
https://www.tastefullysimple.com/sweet-pepper-jalapeno-jam/

Makin' Magic Chicken Seasoning

Chicken Recipe:

Preparation Suggestions:

4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts and/or thighs

2 cups no/low sodium chicken broth

6 tablespoons Makin' Magic Chicken™ Seasoning

1. In a 4-quart or larger slow cooker, combine all ingredients, sprinkling
each layer of chicken with seasoning.

2. Cook on LOW 5-7 hours.

3. Chop or shred chicken; toss with liquid in slow cooker. Divide among 4
(1-quart) freezer bags (2 cups per bag). Freeze, if desired.

Makes 4 (2-cup) portions or 16 (½ cup) servings.

Serving Suggestion:  Thaw prepared chicken and use for included recipes or
use for casseroles, stir in any additional sauces for a pulled-chicken
sandwich,

top salads, and etc...

For Chicken Seasoning:
https://www.tastefullysimple.com/makin-magic-chicken-seasoning/

*There are *scrumptious yet simplistic products for every occasion!

*Click, shop, and fill your fall and winter pantries with greatness today!*

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11445255

For assistance with ordering, please contact Maggie Stringer at

(443) 750-0070. For any other questions, please contact the division
president, Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters.

Communities of Faith Division

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

President Rev. Dr. Carolyn Peters

Phone: (937( 657-5134

Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”