[Ohio-Talk] (Tastefully Simple”

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Wed Aug 17 21:44:10 UTC 2022

I have tried many of the products and the recipes in the previous email. Here’s S some more recipes:

T S pumpkin bread with cream cheese filling

ingredients
	•			1 package Pumpkin Bread & Maple Glaze Mix

	•			1 cup water
	•			6 tablespoons butter, melted
	•			1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
	•			1 teaspoon vanilla extract
cooking methods
	•			Bake
directions
	1.	Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine Pumpkin Bread & Maple Glaze Mix packet 1, water and butter. Blend well. Set aside.
	2.	In a medium bowl, whisk cream cheese, Pumpkin Bread & Maple Glaze Mix packet 2 and vanilla. Set Aside
	3.	Spread half the pumpkin bread batter in a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Spread with cream cheese mixture, then top with remaining pumpkin bread batter.
	4.	Bake 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If it starts to get too browned, cover with aluminum foil the last 10 minutes.
	5.	Makes 16 servings.