[Ohio-Talk] 2022 2023 NFBO Scholarship Awards

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:59:02 UTC 2022

Hi Jordy,

Thanks a lot for your email and for keeping us updated!

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you and the whole scholarship Award committee  members for the time and effort you've spent to come up with the 3 winners! Two thumbs up!
Congrats winners in advance and keep it up!!!

Have a great day.

Ali