[Ohio-Talk] NFB-CCC of Indiana Virtual Angel Child Christmas Gifting program invitation; December 3, 2022; 4-6p.m. (EST)

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 02:45:03 UTC 2022

Good Afternoon Cleveland and Members,

Please highly consider attending this wonderful and rewarding event.

As you know, we contributed financially and is seeking a partnership in 2023
with CCC in Indiana. So, let's support this endeavor on Saturday.

I have been asked to be the keynote speaker this year and I could use your
support.

Thank you for all you do for the blind!

Suzanne

///

The National Federation of the Blind-Circle City Chapter of Indiana
cordially invites you to attend our virtual Angel Child gifting and service
awards Christmas  program  on: