[Ohio-Talk] SB 202 - Parental Rights Legislation

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:24:40 UTC 2022

Dear Ohio:

This is indeed great news, and my hat is tilted to the chair and all of those who worked very hard to get this across the finish line. We understand that the governor has to put his approval on the bill but again great work.

For a number of years, we have been to the state capitol and one of the remarks that I will always remember is that the members asked us to keep coming and make them listen. Let's keep building the Federation

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com