[Ohio-Talk] Mac for the Blind Podcast

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 11:48:35 UTC 2022

Hi All,

First off let me apologize to everyone for taking so long to publish the Mac
For The Blind Presentation from 12/17/2022. We are having some work done on
our house and then our internet and cable was out for 4 days!

The "National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina" has our own
podcast! We have interviews from different people here in SC, podcast
pertaining to Android devices, Blind Gardening, and much, much more! We hope
you will subscribe to our podcast by searching for "National Federation of
the Blind of South Carolina" on your favorite podcast platform.

Below you will find some information and direct links to the Mac for the
Blind podcast from December. John agreed to come back in the future to share
his knowledge about Mac's. If you have any suggestions for future podcast,
please send them to Steve Cook at cookcafe at sc.rr.com. We are sharing this
podcast with John's permission and below is his contact information.

John D. Panarese
Director Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john at macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

Below are some resources that will assist you with learning the Mac.

SturItUp.com
To free resources, and there is a MacForTheBlind YouTube playlist on that
page. Also other great resources to checkout as well was johns website
macfortheblind.com

Also TTJTech.biz
Where we offer free classes and free recordings on everything apple. Anyway,
here is the link that will take you directly to that YouTube playlist, it's
always updated so I would recommend bookmarking it.
Mac4TheBlind
youtube.com

Direct links to the Mac for the Blind presentation from 12/17/2022!

Mac for the Blind Part 1

https://anchor.fm/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-south-carolina/episode
s/Mac-For-The-Blind-Part-1-e1stbvg

Mac for the Blind Part 2

https://anchor.fm/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-south-carolina/episode
s/Mac-For-the-Blind-Part-2-e1stspb

Do you have a smart phone, tablet ETC! How would you like to be able to look
at your calendar on your phone for upcoming events for the NFB of SC?   Are
if you are at your desk and wondering do I have any events scheduled today
for the NFB of SC? Well, we have something that you will really like! Below
is a link to the NFB of SC Google Calendar that you can subscribe to for
upcoming events without having to visit our fabulous NFB of SC website to
check the Events Calendar. Below is the link in which you will need to
subscribe to the Events Calendar on your smart phone or computer.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nfbsouthcarolina%40gmail.com/priva
te-4df60c862f41a1d9bf2e25ed4a6af1f2/basic.ics