[Ohio-Talk] Washington Seminar 2023 Fact Sheets

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 16:00:22 UTC 2022

Attached are the fact sheets for the 2023 Washington Seminar. If you are part of the team going to Washington in 2023, please study this information and be ready to present on an issue during our first Ohio training which is yet to be announced.

If for some reason you cannot get the attachments, please reach out to me by Email.

The President has wanted me to provide the team assignments, but we won’t know the office assignments until the Third of January.

Eric