[Ohio-Talk] Support Cleveland Chapter Tastefully Simple fund Raiser! Share! Share! Share with Friends and Family!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 19:07:14 UTC 2022

CLEVELAND Rocks with TastefullySimple!

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Cleveland Chapter is
hosting a TastefullySimple fundraiser!

February 1st to February 28th!

Throw an incredible touchdown for your 2022 Superbowl party with
savory and easy to make appetizers!
Bake a beautifully rich and moist, two-ingredient sweet treat for
those special loved ones this Valentine’s day!

Shoot a Lebron style three pointer with flavorful and simply delicious
meal kits for the 2022 NBA All-Star game!

We’ve got delicious yet simplistic products for every occasion!

And now it’s time to click on our party link:

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11418855

Tap, tap, tap to explore all the greatest yummies, then shop, shop,
shop to fill all the hungry tummies!

February 1st to February 28th!

CLEVELAND ROCKS!

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!