[Ohio-Talk] It's Girl Scout Cookie Time

delcenia at prodigy.net delcenia at prodigy.net
Thu Feb 10 20:34:31 UTC 2022

When is the deadline for ordering?
Delcenia

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Cheryl Fields via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Saturday, February 5, 2022 1:23 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Cheryl Fields <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] It's Girl Scout Cookie Time

Girl Scout Cookies, Purchases will Benefit NFB of SC My daughter Kaylin is selling girl scout cookies again this year. She was the top seller in her troop 3395. Let’s see if she can be the top seller again in 2022. Last year, I personally donated 10% of all her sales to the NFB of SC which was $250. Will you help her and the NFB of SC by purchasing girl scout cookies?

Adventurefuls

Indulgent brownie inspired cookie with caramel flavored cream with a hit of sea salt

Toas/Yay

Lemonades

Shortbreads

Thin Mints

PB Patties

Caramel Delights

PB Sandwiches

Gluten Free chocolate caramel

$5 per box

You can order online and they will ship from her personal link.
https://app.abcsmartcookies.com/?fbclid=IwAR0V1MEO_sGolJCpSWwu5gj7PaG1FleZh8A51a7LHVtcV14nAHHcl94maY0#/social-link-landing/0207a3a1-8f94-4a0e-8f56-46a8ff27810f

Thank you for your support of Kaylin and troop 3395 along with the NFB of SC!