[Ohio-Talk] Join us for a luncheon meeting, where we can chat and chew together

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 01:27:27 UTC 2022

Black Leaders Serving For Advancement

NFB, Senior Workgroup, Sub-committee of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee

Join us for a luncheon meeting, where we can chat and chew together.🍔🌮🌭🍜🍽🥗🍷🍹🥤🍾

Celebrate Black History Month with three dynamic Black, Blind Men, all who were students when they joined The National Federation of the Blind. Journey with us; as  they travel through time on how becoming affiliate Presidents in the National Federation of the Blind influenced their lives, and one became a national board member.

Do you know who they are? Let us know if you can guess who!

Join us February 22, 2022, at 12 noon. The Zoom information will be sent out on Tuesday, February 15, 2022.

Looking forward to having lunch with you! So, mark your calendars.

Cheerfully, Dr. Carolyn Peters

Senior Workgroup, Chair

 <mailto:Dr.Carolyn.Peters at gmail.com> Dr.Carolyn.Peters at gmail.com