[Ohio-Talk] ATTENTION

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 17:10:32 UTC 2022

Dear All leaders and membership,

I received two calls today that said I either emailed or text them about
information needed associated with the checking account that is not me.
Please do not reply look for my full signature in the email and confirm the
email address that it is coming from. This is an issue across the country
with groups not just us.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>