[Ohio-Talk] ATTENTION

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 17:55:42 UTC 2022

Got one asking if we did Zell and wanting the account balance. I just blew it away. These are a pain, but there is nothing Richard can do about them. I would happily roast these people over a very hot open fire!
Barbara
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.