[Ohio-Talk] ATTENTION

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:15:32 UTC 2022

Good morning!  Unfortunately, both President Payne and Barbara are correct.
There is nothing we can do about these scam attempts except to delete the
messages and not respond to them. I have referred these emails to law
enforcement and there is really nothing they can do about them either. Many
of these come from outside the United States and many come from countries
where the United States doesn't even have much diplomatic influence. So the
best you can do is to follow your instincts. If it looks and feels wrong it
probably is. If you have any doubts about a message you receive you should
always confirm the message with the identified sender through a
communications method that you are 100% absolutely sure is correct. In
other words, do not respond to the message you received, but contact the
person who appeared to send it through a regular communications means that
you have used before to contact them.

Todd Elzey, Treasurer
NFB of Ohio