[Ohio-Talk] Radio show today

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:46:57 UTC 2022

Good morning,

Yes, you read the subject correct. Today is our monthly radio show! This month I will have representatives from our diabetes action net work. This is a very important and wonderful division that we have nationally and as part of our affiliate. We will be talking all about diabetes, the effects on blind people, accessibility issues, and other pertinent information. If you would like to learn more about this division, about diabetes, either for yourself or a loved one, then tune in. You can go to  Voicecorps.org or enable the Voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. The show will be this morning at 11 o’clock, and then re-broadcast tonight at 11. Hope all of you will listen in.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.