[Ohio-Talk] A Friendly Zoom Reservation Reminder

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:00:00 UTC 2022

The president has asked that I repost the previous Ohio Zoom requirements.
I have also included a copy of the updated calendar.

The Ohio Affiliate president has appointed Maggie Stringer as the Ohio Zoom
Coordinator, to facilitate all non-scheduled future NFB Ohio Zoom calendar
activities. From this point forward, Ohio members seeking the availability
of the Zoom platform must do the following:

-        In writing, submit a request to President Richard Payne for
approval to occupy the NFB Ohio Zoom room, and copy the Zoom Coordinator,
Maggie Stringer  at, ravensfan784 at gmail.com.

-        After receiving the president’s approval, contact the Ohio Zoom
Coordinator for the next availability of the Ohio Zoom platform.

The NFB Ohio Zoom calendar has the following dates already set in stone. If
your event and/or meeting is not listed or is not posted correctly, please
Contact Maggie Stringer. The current Zoom calendar as of February 2022 is
as follows:

Daily Events:

Monday through Saturday, 9:45AM to 10:45AM, Community Service Committee,
Morning Check-In Calls.

Weekly Events:

Thursday, 7:00PM to 9:00PM, Community Service Committee, Happy Hour.

Monthly Meetings:

  First Tuesday, 1:00PM to 3:00PM, Community Service Committee Meeting.

First Sunday, 6:00PM to 7:30 PM, Black Leaders Serving for Advancement,
Outreach and Mentoring Workgroup Meeting.

Second Saturdays, 1:00PM to 3:00PM, Capital Chapter Meeting.

Third Fridays, 5:00PM to 7:00 PM, Cleveland Chapter Meeting.

Third Saturday, 11:00AM to 1:00PM, Greater Akron Chapter Meeting.

Third Sunday, 7:00PM to 8:00PM, Senior’s Division Sharing Solutions Meeting.

Fourth Tuesday, 6:30PM to 7:30PM, Communities of Faith Division Meeting.

Fourth Sunday, 7:25PM to 8:30PM, At Large Chapter Meeting.

Fifth Sundays, 4:00PM to 5:00PM, Communities of Faith, Empower Hour Event.

Quarterly Meetings:

First Saturday of May & August, 1:00PM, Diabetes Action Network Meeting.

Third Wednesdays, March, June, September, & December, 7PM to 8PM,
Membership Committee Meetings.

Fourth Tuesday of February, May, August, & November, 12:00PM, D.E.I. Black
Leaders Serving for Advancement, Seniors Workgroup Meeting.

June 5th & September (to be announced), 7:00PM, Senior Division Meeting.

Special Events:

Tuesday, February 15th at 11AM, Annette Lutz, Room Reserved.

Wednesday, February 16th at 4PM, Town Hall Exchange with Opportunities for
Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD).

Wednesday, February 16th at 7:00PM, Community Service Committee, Amazon &
Apps Conversation Event.

The approval for upcoming events and meetings should be submitted in
writing to the Ohio state affiliate president at:

rchpay7 at gmail.com

Once approved, contact Maggie Stringer for the calendar availability at:

Phone: (443) 750-0070

Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com

All hosts are responsible for the opening and closing of their events and
meetings, along with the upholding of the federation’s code of conduct and
the privacy of each member and all visiting participants. For any
additional questions, please contact President Payne.

Sincerely,

Maggie Stringer, Ohio Zoom Coordinator

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”