[Ohio-Talk] Hello Cleveland! Join the Meeting at 5 P.M. and Support Our fund Raiser!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 20:28:49 UTC 2022

Cleveland Chapter you are hosting a exciting fund raiser, Tastefully
Simple and it is going very well!!! President Turner has set a $
2000.00 goal and we are half way there! Thank you, Thank you, Thank
you, for your participation!
Let's make our goal before February 28Th! Please share the attached
flyer with your family, friends and other networks!

Join the Cleveland Chapter meeting in the Ohio Zoom Room at 4:30 P.M.,
meeting will start promptly at 5 P.M.

Join by Zoom

HTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/4081850851

One Tap Mobile: +1-646-876-9923
Pass Code: 4081850851#
Call: 669 900 6833 Id: 4081850851

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Cleveland Chapter is
hosting a Tastefully Simple fundraiser!

February 1st to February 28th!

Click on our party link:

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11418855

The new product line is here ... and so enticing!

>From delightful drinks to sensational sauces, best burgers and simple
charcuterie, you'll find everything you need to make life more
delicious this season. Book an in-person or virtual party with your
friends and shop the new catalog today.

And now it’s time to click on our party link:

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11418855

Tap, tap, tap to explore all the greatest yummies, then shop, shop,
shop to fill all the hungry tummies!

February 1st to February 28th!

CLEVELAND ROCKS!

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

Fundraising Chair, Delcenia Brown

TS Hostess, Cheryl Fields

https://nfbohio.org/

Top Picks for the season

Shop New Kits!

Air Fryer 10-Meal Kit

Make the most of your air fryer's potential. Kit includes products and
recipes for 10 delicious meals. Prep and air fry immediately or freeze
for later and air fry just the amount you need.

$69.95, Item: 100364.

Grill Master 10-Meal Kit

Claim the title of neighborhood grillmaster with this kit, which
includes products and recipes for 10 grilled entrees.

$69.95, Item: 100368.

Multi-Cooker 5-Meal Kit

Meals made to freeze and bake when you're ready to enjoy - or prepare
and eat right away with the no-freeze directions. Each recipe serves
six.

$54.95.

Simple Charcuterie Kit

Wow your guests with the hottest entertaining trend: charcuterie! This
kit includes five easy-to-make and serve products and instructions for
arranging them in charcuterie style.

$49.95, Item: 100352.

Best Burgers Kit

Kit includes products and recipes to make every burger night fresh and
exciting. Use the 3-in-1 Burger Press to make traditional, slider and
stuffed burgers.

$54.95.

Fiesta with Friends Kit

Anytime is the right time to fiesta with friends! This kit includes
six sweet and savory products an a margarita mix to create a fiesta to
serve 12.

$69.95, Item: 100353.

Get a FREE recipe here:

https://tso.tastefullysimple.com/get-and-share-recipes

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood