[Ohio-Talk] Time Is Winding Down! Girl Scout Cookies!!!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 23:30:36 UTC 2022

My daughter Kaylin is selling girl scout cookies again this year. She
was the top seller in her troop 3395. Let’s see if she can be the top
seller again in 2022. Last year, I personally donated 10% of all her
sales to the NFB of SC which was $250. Will you help her and the NFB
of SC by purchasing girl scout cookies?

Adventurefuls

Indulgent brownie inspired cookie with caramel flavored cream with a
hit of sea salt

Toas/Yay

Lemonades

Shortbreads

Thin Mints

PB Patties

Caramel Delights

PB Sandwiches

Gluten Free chocolate caramel

$5 per box

You can order online and they will ship from her personal link.
https://app.abcsmartcookies.com/?fbclid=IwAR0V1MEO_sGolJCpSWwu5gj7PaG1FleZh8A51a7LHVtcV14nAHHcl94maY0#/social-link-landing/0207a3a1-8f94-4a0e-8f56-46a8ff27810f

Thank you for your support of Kaylin and troop 3395 along with the NFB of SC!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood