[Ohio-Talk] New members

William Turner turnerw794 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 01:04:45 UTC 2022

Good evening. On behalf of the membership Committee of the national
Federation of the blind of Ohio I would like to take this opportunity to
welcome the following new members to our Cleveland chapter. Lisa Bostic
Dawn Smosny and Nathaniel Algee.

We are very pleased and excited that you have chosen to become a part of
our affiliate family. We are blind people speaking and advocating for
ourselves.

We look forward to your wonderful ideas and input. You are a very important
part of our Federation family.

Once again welcome.

William Turner
National Federation of the blind of Ohio Board of Directors. Cleveland
chapter vice president