[Ohio-Talk] Morning check in call.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 02:26:44 UTC 2022

Ohio,

I hope this email finds all of the membership in great health and in a
positive mind set.

This is a notice to let you know that the morning check in call that is held
at 10:00am is suspended until Monday morning until further notice. Please
look out for further guidance on this and other recurring calls.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>
blindness is not what holds you back.