[Ohio-Talk] Bell program in Ohio four 2022

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:05:38 UTC 2022

I am still working out some details with the Ohio State school for the blind that should be ironed out soon. However, it is safe to say that we will be holding our bell program during the week of August 8-12. Volunteers should plan to come in on Saturday, August 6 the children will come in on Sunday afternoon August 7 and classes will begin on Monday morning August 8 we will follow a similar schedule informant to our 2019 program as I said I am still working out details but this is a great time to put these dates on your calendars if you want to volunteer and also for chapters divisions and individuals to think about how to raise money to support our bell program. Mini of our very first bell program students are becoming amazing young teens. We need to continue the excellent work we have done with Bill in this state, and it’s going to take all of us to do it volunteering in the program volunteering before the program and raising money. I look forward to working with all of you to make the 2022 bell program a tremendous success.
Eric

Sent from my iPhone