[Ohio-Talk] At Large Chapter February Meeting

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Wed Feb 23 16:55:08 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter NFB of Ohio will meet Sunday February 27, 2022 at 7:30 p.m. in the Ohio Zoom Room.
Our Meeting ID is: 408-185-0851 followed by the pound sign.
All are welcome.
We will be discussing current Legislation on the Federal and State Levels so that you will be able to advocate for our Bills in the State Assembly and Congress.
We hope to prepare you to discuss these with your Senators and Representatives when asked to do so. We will try to answer your questions.
We will also discuss Article IV in the February Braille Monitor. It is called:  Marcy Carpenter, Leader,
Trusted Friend, and Beloved Spouse.
Hope you will be able to join us.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter,