[Ohio-Talk] Optelec Clearview 24 CCTV with Speech for sale

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 16:49:50 UTC 2022

Good morning fellow Federationists. I have an Optelect Clearview CCTV that
has a 24-inch screen and a large XY table for reading material. The
Clearview also offers Optical Character Recognization speech capability.
The Device is barely used and is in extremely good condition. I no longer
use this device because I have a portable device I use instead. So I am
looking to sell the Clearview. The Clearview retails for just under $4000,
but I am selling it at about a 50% discount at $2,000+shipping if you want
it shipped. I live in Kettering/Dayton so you would also be welcome to pick
it up here. If you are interested in purchasing this great value or know of
someone who is, please reach out to me off-list at either
toddelzey at gmail.com or 315-879-1746. Thak you and please let me know if you
have any questions about this.

Todd Elzey