[Ohio-Talk] Come One Come All at 2:00 PM Today!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:29:30 UTC 2022

A TastefullySimple fundraiser with the Cleveland Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Ohio!

Why TastefullySimple?

Throw an incredible touchdown for your 2022 Superbowl party with savory and
easy to make appetizers!

Bake a beautifully rich and moist, two-ingredient sweet treat for those
special loved ones this Valentine's day!

Shoot a Lebron style three pointer with flavorful and simply delicious meal
kits for the 2022 NBA All-Star game!

We have front-row seats for you, your family, and all of your friends!

Come show your team spirit for the Cleveland Chapter!

LAUNCH PARTY!

Sunday, January 30th at 2PM EST!

Pregame Music

FIVE Giveaways

Meet our TastefullySimple consultant, Jennifer Bazer of South Carolina And
members sharing their favorite must have products!

We've got delicious products calling your name!

You'll think your family and friends are chanting score, score, score, when
they're actually cheering for more, more, more!

Zoom Launch Party:

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Support the Cleveland Chapter Fundraiser

February 1st to February 28th

 <https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11418855>
https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11418855

Popular TastefullySimple Products:

Bountiful Beer Bread!

With this bread, you can easily achieve perfect buttery bread with the soft
texture and delicious flavor that you expect from artisanal home baked
bread. Versatile and adaptable create your own flavored versions with simple
additions from our signature seasonings or use the mix to make delicious
garlic bread, tempting salsa bread, bread bowl for dip, or a batch of rolls.

Garlic Garlic Seasoning!

Say Goodbye to peeling and chopping! our delicious seasoning blend of minced
garlic, onion, salt, and savory spices is the ultimate granulated garlic
seasoning for all your favorite dishes. works as an easy replacement for
fresh garlic or can be sprinkled as a seasoning on meats, soups, salads,
dips, eggs, veggies, and more.

Bacon Pepper Jam!

Warm-Up and combine with cream cheese and Swiss for a luscious warm dip, or
spoon over a block of cream cheese for a delicious appetizer spread. This
carefully selected blend of smoky, tangy bacon sauce adds a distinctive
flavor to meatloaf, grilled cheese sandwiches, baked potatoes, or burgers,
poultry, and seafood on the grill.

Learn more about TastefullySimple at the Cleveland Launch Party this Sunday
at 2PM!

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Cleveland Chapter

Fundraising Chair, Delcenia Brown

Phone: (440) 804-4644

TS Hostess, Cheryl Fields