[Ohio-Talk] Cleveland Fund Raiser is Going Live In 5 Minutes!!! On Ohio Zoom

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:42:07 UTC 2022

It’s Game Day in CLEVELAND!!

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Cleveland Chapter is
hosting a TastefullySimple fundraiser!

LAUNCH PARTY TODAY AT 2PM!

Throw an incredible touchdown for your 2022 Superbowl party with
savory and easy to make appetizers!
Bake a beautifully rich and moist, two-ingredient sweet treat for
those special loved ones this Valentine’s day!

Shoot a Lebron style three pointer with flavorful and simply delicious
meal kits for the 2022 NBA All-Star game!

We have front-row seats for you, your family, and all of your friends!

Come show your team spirit for the Cleveland Chapter!

Pregame Music
FIVE Giveaways
Meet our TastefullySimple consultant, Jennifer Bazer of South Carolina
And members sharing their favorite must have products!

We’ve got delicious products calling your name!

You’ll think your family and friends are chanting score, score, score,
when they’re actually cheering for more, more, more!

Zoom Launch Party:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Support the Cleveland Chapter Fundraiser

February 1st to February 28th

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11418855

Learn more about TastefullySimple at the LAUNCH PARTY today at 2PM!

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

Fundraising Chair, Delcenia Brown

TS Hostess, Cheryl Fields