[Ohio-Talk] Question

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Mon Jul 11 22:30:27 UTC 2022

As some of you know, I am trying to learn to use a PC with JAWS and the Focus 40 including all PC Commands.
This afternoon I used Notepad to write Notes for a Meeting. I was copying them from my Braille Sense Onhand. I kept getting extra characters like the Grave Accent so the time I entered didn't read correctly. I use a Perkins Braille Writer, A Manual Typewriter, Occasionally, and two Braille Senses. I push harder on the keys on my Focus 40. Does Anyone know if there is a way to have the Focus 40 adjusted so that it isn't quite so sensitive when I write? My husband was not happy and kept saying your hands are shaking. I am afraid that if I call Vispero they will not be very nice.
I really want to learn to use the PC with the Focus 40 with no QWERTY Keyboard.
Maybe someone will have a suggestion. I also have two more questions but I will wait on those.
I hope everyone gets over COVID. It was nice listening to the Convention but I really had a headache. My JAWS Trainer and I do well when Dudley isn't telling him what to do.
My doctor put me on an additional Medication so I do not have as many tremrs.
Sorry for taking up so much space.
Colleen Roth