[Ohio-Talk] Question

Shane Popplestone shane.davidson at icloud.com
Mon Jul 11 23:38:35 UTC 2022

Colleen,
As someone who does this type of training on a regular, let me try and
help you.
Firsly, can you provide the steps your using to copy your notes from the
on hand to notepad?
Secondly, have you tried either using uncontracted or computer braille
in typing your original notes to prevent translation issues?
Please let me know here or via private e-mail to
shane.davidson at icloud.com
if I can be of any further assistance.
Thanks.
Shane