[Ohio-Talk] Precautionary Measure

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:50:20 UTC 2022

Good morning,

I hope everyone continues to do everything they can to be safe and healthy
and those who attended the convention should continue to follow the guidance
of the center for disease control. Please do your part to stay safe and take
it seriously and let's do our best to work with the professionals.

I wish for a quick recovery and if you need us, please reach out.

We have been reaching out to those who attended the convention so you may
have wondered why the call   and text but at this time I have no symptoms.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back.