[Ohio-Talk] a phone call did wonders!

Shane Popplestone shane.davidson at icloud.com
Wed Jul 13 22:06:53 UTC 2022

Good afternoon fellow fedderationists,
This message is to inform you that you can put your hackles down now,
:-)
I spoke directly, by phone with the head of the aspire program and
determined that what she meant by specialized program was in fact, what
you all thought it was, nothing sinnister, or sheltered. By specialized
she meant accessible materials, standard accessibility accomidations,
etc. She just worded it in the wrong way and understood while I took her
to task, and appreciated the fact that I wasn't going to stand by and
let myself be pushed into a program I didn't want to be in.
She's also the disability department manager, so she said she'd work to
better word e-mails to future students in the future to prevent a
miss-understanding like that from happening again.
Take care.
Shane

https://www.avg.com