[Ohio-Talk] EATINGWELL: If You Want to Lessen Your Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression, Start With Your Diet

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Jun 7 05:14:52 UTC 2022

I am sharing this as good information. I just need someone to help hold me accountable for eating these foods. If anyone is interested please let me know. I think these are good suggestions for people to eat healthier in general.
If You Want to Lessen Your Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression, Start With Your Diet
What you eat does more than keep you healthy: It can boost your spirits. Here are the key foods to eat to relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression—plus, the power of a mindful kitchen.
Read in EatingWell: https://apple.news/AT-IsKkonSPCLjazp2W6k0Q

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPhone