[Ohio-Talk] Action Needed HB 448

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 16:18:00 UTC 2022

We must get HB 448 scheduled for a second hearing. If you did do it last week, please email the Chaiffman of the House INSURANCE Committee Representative Thomas Brinkman and ask him to schedule a second hearing for HB 448. You don't need to write testimony just ask for a second hearing.

rep27 at ohiohouse.gov

Calling the office will be a big help as well. 614-644-6886

We need at least 15 contacts made to this office early this week. Please do your part to help us move this Bill.

Thanks.

Eric