[Ohio-Talk] Action Needed HB 448

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 19:16:01 UTC 2022

Good afternoon!  Mr. Duffy intended to say that if you did not send emails
last week calling on Representative Brinkman to schedule a second hearing
on H.B. 448, please do so by tomorrow morning. If you have already sent an
email, there is no need to send a second one.  But if you haven't sent one
yet, we need you to do so because we need to remind Chairman Brinkman of
the importance of keeping H.B. 448 moving so that it can pass the
legislature this year. As Mr. Duffy stated, Chairman Brinkman can be
emailed at rep27 at ohiohouse.gov. Let's flood his email with calls to hold
the second hearing so that he schedules H.B. 448 for the next House
Insurance Committee meeting.

Todd Elzey